| || |
|Thursday, August 14, 2003|
-Senior Citizens Commission Meeting-
||Thursday, August 14, 2003
||West Covina City Hall
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON AGENDA ITEMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY SERVICES OFFICE, ROOM 205 OF THE WEST COVINA CITY HALL LOCATED AT 1444 W. GARVEY AVE., WEST COVINA, CA 91790. THE CITY COMPLIES WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA). IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE AT THIS MEETING, THE CITY WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU IN EVERY REASONABLE MANNER. PLEASE CALL (626) 939-8430 (VOICE) OR (626) 960-4422 (TDD) FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 5:00 P.M., MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. NOTICE OF FOUR WORKING DAYS MAY BE REQUIRED.
CITY OF WEST COVINA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
SENIOR CITIZENS COMMISSION
Chair George J. Gliaudys, Jr.
Vice Chair Harold Sarnecki
A G E N D A
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG/MOMENT OF SILENT PRAYER
III. ROLL CALL OF COMMISSIONERS:
Gliaudys, Markowitz, Newlin, Sarnecki, Scheuplein, Solis
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Meeting of July 10, 2003
Special Meeting of July 24, 2003
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
At this time any member of the public may bring a matter to the attention of the Commission. The Ralph M. Brown Act limits the Commissions' ability to respond to comments on non-agendized matters, though your comments may be agendized for a future meeting. The Commission may discuss or ask questions for clarification, if desired, at this time.
VII. NEW BUSINESS
- Senior Computer Lab - Vanessa Carter
Attachment: Staff Report
Recommendation: It is recommended that the Senior Commission receive and file this report.
MOTION:______ 2ND:______ VOTE:______
- Knox Box Program - Patricia Bommarito
- BINGO - Patricia Bommarito
- CDBG Public Service Projects Policy & Procedure Modifications - Patricia Bommarito
- Vial of Life - Patricia Bommarito
- CDBG Site Visits - Patricia Bommarito
- Housing Element - Patricia Bommarito
- Commission Meeting Location Change
VIII. STAFF INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
- Senior Center Activities and Programs by Vanessa Carter
- Special City Events by Vanessa Carter
IX. COMMISSIONER REPORTS/COMMENTS
- Individual Reports/Comments on Activities
- Discussion on Future Topics/Interests for Commission Focus
X. ADJOURNMENT - To the regular meeting of the Senior Citizens Commission meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 11, 2003 at 3:00 p.m. in Room 314 of the West Covina City Hall.