Items Needed for a Special Event Permit:
Depending on the Request
|Type of Request||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Minor Promotional Event for Commercial Business:Outdoor Display Only||X||X||X||X||X|
|Minor Promotional Event for Commercial Business:Promotional Signs Only||X||X||X||X||X|
|Minor Promotional Event for Commercial Business:Outdoor Display AND Promotional Signs||X||X||X||X||X||X|
1. Filing Fee: $180.00
2. Application: Available for online submittal below (NOTE: for outdoor events, signature of application includes an agreement to clean up the site after the event.)
3. Description of Proposal: Within the online submittal below. Otherwise answer the questions on pages 3 and 4 of the hard copy application.
4. Plot Plan: Ability to upload within the online submittal below. Must be drawn as close to scale as practical , containing the following points of information: 1) property lines, 2) building footprints, 3) parking area layout, 4) names of streets, and 5) location of all driveways and access points.
5. Elevation Plans: Ability to upload within the online submittal below. Sketch the exterior of the building on which the banner or other devices is to be located, showing 1) the placement of the banner, 2) its size, 3) its colors, and 4) the proposed copy (lettering).
6. Certificate of Insurance: Ability to upload within the online submittal below. Must be of a minimum of $500,000.00 CSL with the name City of West Covina and (when applicable) the City of West Covina Redevelopment Agency as Additional Insureds for the purposes of the event.