| || |
- Is your home protected by at least one Smoke Detector?
- Do you test your detector at least once a month and change the battery each year?
- Does your family have an Escape Plan for your home? Have two ways out of every room in case flames or smoke block one way.
- Do you have a meeting place outside where your family will gather after they escape?
- Does everyone in your family know how to call the Fire Department?
- Is your home fire safe? Eliminate combustibles that could fuel a fire. Avoid using extension cords for permanent wiring. Never leave the kitchen unattended while cooking.
- If you have a pool, is it surrounded completely by a barrier fence with self-closing and self-latching gates?
- Do you and other members of your family know CPR?
- Have you contacted the West Covina Fire Department for additional program information?